Tuesday, October 12, 2010

goto80 - Son of Music

goto80 is probably my favorite 8-bit/chiptune artist.
This free album from him, Son of Music, was released in late 2007 and was his 13th minialbum of that year. It is extremely catchy and will definitely sit well with you while you're playing video games (or whatever you're doing). I think my favorite songs on this album are probably casio river (track 2) and loadit remix (track 6).

 Get a proper tracklist and download Son of Music various ways here, or just download it, or listen to it now on this uninformative player that the website provides for you(me) to embed:

Just hit that^ next button to go to the next track.

Cool goto80 videos.


I believe this video below is of the sort that's created by messing with the programming of a video game. Whether or not it is though, it looks and sounds pretty rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment