Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Fuck Egg Orgy

Happy Easter my agnostic fuckers. I did some research in the libraries of youtube about Easter. I found this video to be the most captivating and informative...but i can't remember what it's about. Something about sex...i think. I'm pretty sure. I think she was saying that like Easter was some sort of like Pagan fuck holiday, but i couldn't really concentrate for some reason, maybe i was distracted by all the pretty easter eggs and the cute bunnies. I'd better watch it again (watching currently).
Ok, so I watched it again, she definitely said something about some sex-orgy pagan goddess, I'm almost positive she did. Maybe my childhood christian baggage was getting in the way of me learning the truth, but i've tried to watch this video like, a lot, and i just keep thinking of giant easter eggs and fucking and I know she is delivering a truthful message, but i just can't seem to put my dick on it.
Anyway, whatever her message is (and again, i know it has something to do with fucking) i commend her and her 40,000 youtube views. Apparently lots of people are captivated by her...information...whatever it was. Again i know it had something to do with fucking. I think. Better watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment