Thursday, February 3, 2011

ALIENS

Ladies and gentle sheeple. It has come to my attention that i have not posted in a long time. I apologize, but have lost most of the last few weeks.
I was abducted by aliens. I had been freebasing DMT. For some reason i had a strange reaction to that drug. Unlike the majority of users, who most often experience a hallucination that involves traveling through space and meeting aliens, I on the other hand, had no such hallucination, but was actually abducted by aliens, and made to travel through space in real life. My contemporaries claim that i was simply hallucinating. They claim i was actually, in real life, just camped out on the couch, totally washed for a week, occasionally hitting the pipe.
But i know the truth.
The me they saw on the couch was clearly some sort of hologram or replacement clone. I on the other hand was fucking traveling through space in a space craft, talking to aliens who were way fucking smart and total rapists.
The good news is, they want to save us from planetary distruction. The bad news is they have to examine us by probing us for weeks at a time. The good news is, they're learning how to make that experience more pleasurable. The bad news is that pleasure is addicting. The good news is you can beat the addiction. The bad news is it takes a lot of work and you can't party anymore, and it makes it tough i imagine to hang out with people who are totally partying and shit.
The good news that the truth is always there for you.
Also the aliens will save us all.
After they probe us. One at a time.
Good luck.
Relax.
It will all be over soon.
Yours in Truth,
slick
Oh and here's the ship that took me in when I was hooked on smoking all that hallucinogen.

No comments:

Post a Comment