Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Reptilian Resistance Rap

The RR or the Reptilian Resistance drops dope rhymes about how like Obama is a reptilian. The resistance does more than truth spit, they are video savvy as well, and show how with a little manipulation you can prove without a doubt that Obama is not the human he claims to be.
Videos do not lie. Never before has a piece of video been misleading. All glitches in videos are not the glitches they appear to be. This bit of raw truth makes me think that if i study this video enough, i might be able to figure out how the Reptilian Resistance could actually be the reptilians. But this is alarming, because for what i understand, reptilians can't rap. Have they learned how to rap? Perhaps i should play this video backwards and watch it upside down with my eyes closed and I'll learn the truth within the video.
Either way though, reptilian or resistance, this shit is hot truth.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I've completely missed the reptilian transformation going on in the video, but I think I was distracted by said dope rhymes. A tasty blend of nutty and talent.

    ReplyDelete